a Lynne's

Lynne's

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Blog Stuff

Blogger has this new interface that I am just getting use to. So far I prefer the older interface better. Do like the newer features.

Tidbits about recent readers of Lynne's
The most common refer to this blog are from those Googling the Confessions of Chris Rock and his art is dead quote.
Majority of readers reside in Pacific Standard Time (also were I reside). EST is second (where I use to reside), Central is third. Do not have any Mountain folk this time around. Outside the U.S. readers have visited from Canada, The Netherlands (where I lived for one semester), England, Thailand or Indonesia, Brazil and Argentina.
Tidbits are from Sitemeter's free profile. Because it is free I don't keep all the specifics and I only see most recent visitors.


I am very sad to say I messed up my blog or Blogger has messed up my blog.
I somehow have lost all my alternating links and reads. Hopefully, there is an easy fix to it. The archive of links and reads was a mini documentation of that month.
Some alternating links I can remember off the top of my head. (i really just need to take the time and complete my blogroll)...


Modern Day Slavery - Palm Beach Post series
Portland Center Stage
Minimalist Web project
Lush
IPOD
Friends of the Columbia Gorge
RaceCenter NW
Searchbug
Biotherm
SXSW
KEXP
Cat Power
Idaho GIS
The Jayhawks
Pitchfork
Pop Matters
Best of Craigslist
Symbols.com
Topix
Friendster
Orbitz
Schwinn
RMLS
Danskin Triathlon



And for the Alternating Reads.
Adam Curry
Anything but Basic
Burned by The Sun
Drug War Rant
Fear This Factor
The Guardian Weblog
Silverdollarcircle
Suburban Blight
Today's Shoes
Lipstick Librarian
Banned for Life
Be Spacific
Portland Communique
Yuppies of Zion
Ghost Town

0 Comments:

Add a comment