a Lynne's

Lynne's

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Evil snacks
Today was filled with unplanned snacks and I am paying for it now. First co-worker brought in fresh raspberries! Then a package arrived at my desk. Next is a lunch meeting at the Farmer's Market.
How can you miss with the Farmer's Market? b/c too much of the good stuff is just as bad! I deserve a pat for staying clear of the Pix delights and the lemon, white chocolate chip cookies. However, I did purchase a pound of organic Rainier cherries, some gelato, chipotle cheese curd and a palm caesar wrap.

Should of had a cocktail instead!

Now my tummy is bigger than I would like it to be (too many cherries) and I don't want to go to the gym. I just will never understand why it is easier to put off working out when you feel fat.

Regular readers know my favorite gym avoidance is to do a silly Internet quiz. Created for all the yarn freaks...

What kind of yarn are you?brought to you by Quizilla
You are Acrylic.
While you are very versatile, your plasticky
countenance can be offputting. You are very
good with children but can become a pill if
left alone with them too long. You are very flexible but don't give in to manipulation.