a Lynne's

Lynne's

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Clarification
People, people, people, I am NOT following the blood-type diet. However, I am on A diet. Its nothing fancy, just reading labels again, and keeping track of what I eat.

Last night I watched The Biggest Loser. I was looking for inspiration, that, and something to keep my mind off the fact that I was not at the gym. For some reason I cannot work out at night anymore. I now go early in the morning. My workouts are not as intense but I do feel more energized throughout the day.

I did not workout yesterday morning because I slept like crap the night before, and I cannot go today because I have 7:45am appointment (will at least walk to work, it is only 1.6miles). Thursday doesn't look promising either because MD and I are going to the Sapphire Hotel tonight. Must go Friday. I have this rule: do not miss more than 3 days in a row unless on vacation.

Just noticed a very stupid component of The Biggest Loser web site. When you move the cursor over the links an item of 'bad food' appears - very lame. I also noticed that most of the players are in their 20's, I thought as much, you could tell when they showed them in their bathing suits...

0 Comments:

Add a comment