a Lynne's

Lynne's

Friday, January 21, 2005

Music Shuffle/Random/Mix Playlist
I don't own an mp3 player yet, but I do have iTunes and about sixty mp3 files taking up space on my laptop. Here is my list of mostly women artists compiled by choosing the shuffle feature in iTunes.

1. Dear Prudence – Siouxsie and the Banshees
2. Celebrity Skin – Hole
3. Maybe I’m Amazed – Jem
4. A Hilly Town – The Pony’s
5. Goodnight Moon – Shivaree
6. Walk on Water – Velvet Chain
7. Johnny Feelgood – Liz Phair
8. The Crystal Lake - Granddaddy
9. Underneath it All (live acoustic) – No Doubt
10. Heavy - Alison Breitman
11. Inside and Out - Feist
12. Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
13. Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos
14. Falling - Mindy Smith
15. Swingset Chain - Loquat

Meme first seen here, a blog I landed on via DeAnn's.

3 Comments:

Link fixed. Sorry!
LOVE Loquat. ~Krystal
no doubt!

Add a comment