a Lynne's

Lynne's

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Cut me Another
I was in a bit of a funk this week. The kind of funk that has you feeling down, but not low low. The kind of funk that has enough junk to form a cloud over your head but not a storm cloud. This morning the cloud departed and the funk turned funky. All it took was some very unexpected and strangely timed Cake for breakfast.
The cake was long and lean and loaded with frosting, flowers and all.

I want a girl
With a mind like a diamond


Before I knew it I was in front of the mirror moving my hips, grooving, with this catchy love song to the perfect hipster gal.

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket


Thanks to Tara @ KNRK for the morning sugar kick, it was just what this gal needed to get her edge back.

1 Comments:

pppp-urrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Add a comment