a Lynne's

Lynne's

Monday, February 07, 2005

Monday Tidbits
*Sideways Wine Tour

*Still need to post my thoughts on Queen of the Gypsies: A Portrait of Carmen Amaya.

*I had a diet breakdown this morning when making
No Pudge brownies. I was looking for some vanilla extract and discovered some leftover green frosting. At 8:30am there I was with a tube of green frosting in my mouth.
I was out of vanilla extract so I used
Triple Sec, turned out OK, could have added more.

*Chubby Momma has signed back on.

*Last BUT NOT LEAST. Ding, ding, ding. I received this fantastic, wonderful news via email last week - A tentative Season 3 release date for Six Feet Under was announced.
May 17, 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Yay, Triple Sec brownies!!!
Yeah, you can never have too much triple-sec.
No vanilla Skyy in your libations cabinet?
Absolutely (no pun intended) Not.

Add a comment