a Lynne's

Lynne's

Monday, February 21, 2005

Past Healings
I was very happy when I found my lost CD. This CD is a mostly live music mix. Sheryl Crow w/ Dixie Chicks, Ben Harper, DMB, Ben w/ DMB, Jayhawks, Hendrix, Joan Osborne, Lenny Kravitz, Pearl Jam w/ Crowded House, Tori Amos...
I created this CD because I developed a crush on Ben Harper and his music after watching this documentary.The other songs were burned based on my artistic choice, instinct, sound, flow, rhythm, and availability.

The river it bends
But it flows to the ocean
And baby here I am
I'm your sea of devotion
----------
So here we lie against each other
These four walls can never hold us
We're looking for wide open spaces
High above the kitchen
And we're strangers here
On our way to some other place
----------
The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed
And not a word was spoken
----------
Gotta help me baby, help me baby
Can't do it all by myself
-----------
I promise but I lie
I don't even know myself inside
-----------
Lie to me
I promise I'll believe
Lie to me
But please don't leave
-----------
All you do is slow me down
And I'm tryin' to get on the other side of town
-----------
I'm worse at what I do best
----------
Look like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
----------
Because I, I've got my own world to live through, And I ain't gonna copy you


Hmmm, think there might have been something else here at play? Damn Before Sunrise, now I am thinking all philosphical. I don't like this CD anymore.
Wait, what am I saying?! These are some amazing musical tracts. Nothing more. Nothing less.