a Lynne's

Lynne's

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I MUST be Crazy
With all that has been going on lately...Working full time, teaching part-time (for the first time), my personal relationships, and, of course, my Dad.

Why then, did I make an appointment yesterday to meet with a realtor and a mortgage broker? I should have made an appointment with my therapist!

BTW, my father is doing great!! He had his surgery last Monday and returned home on Thursday. He is now able to walk up and down the stairs, albeit slowly, and one at a time. Docs report that they got all the cancer, so no need for radiation.
Thanks to all who sent kind words and positive thoughts his way. I truly believe it, you, helped.
Please feel free to keep the positive energy flowing -- he has 4 weeks of recovery ahead of him.
Peace. XO.

0 Comments:

Add a comment