a Lynne's

Lynne's

Sunday, April 24, 2005

My life is currently heavily focused on my responsibilities; not necessarily a bad thing, but I have been missing certain activities. A routine for one. Absent from my normal routine is blogging, regular exercise and music.
I just visited
Womenfolk for the first time in awhile - another great redesign, check it out! Also, discovered that I missed Bobby Bare Jr. at Berbati's this week (I was back in Massachusetts. My Dad is doing great!).
Bobby Bare Jr. is performing at Sasquatch! 2005. I love the lineup this year: Blue Scholars, The Dears, A.C. Newman, Bobby Bare Jr., Wilco, Jem, Pixies, & Modest Mouse, etc. Unfortunately, I am working that Saturday and I cannot get out of it. Plus, lets be serious, I don't normally go to outdoor festivals...
Off to get some exercise back into my routine before my responsibilities take over.

2 Comments:

Glad your dad is doing so well. It's really frightening to see a parent so sick.

My dad had double-bypass surgery a few years back and is more active than ever. It's great.
Thanks Rozanne.
Happy to hear your dad pulled through too. It IS one of the greatest feelings...

Add a comment