a Lynne's

Lynne's

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My new movie actor crush.
Garden State started it, Shattered Glass continues it. Might actually breakdown and rent Kinsey now.
This crush creates even more anticpation for Jarhead. Jarhead is based on Anthony Swofford's book Jarhead: A Marine's Chronicle of the Gulf War and Other Battles. A book I have yet to read in full, but it is on my list...
First I HAVE TO STOP allowing myself marathon sessions of television show watching.
DeAnn recently lent me the first season of 24 (watched in 3 days), another co-worker, just moments ago, plopped season 1 of The Sopranos on my desk and Six Feet Under's latest DVD release comes May 17th (it's aleady in my Netflix queue).

3 Comments:

You know, I absolutely love Peter Sarsgaard as an actor. But I don't think I will ever be able to fully erase his character in Boys Don't Cry from my memory, so I can never have a crush on him.

I did like him in Garden State a whole lot though. He's pretty good -- if a little disturbing -- in Kinsey, as well.
Did not see Boys Don't Cry.
I know, I know...
Oh, I should also add. This crush is not in the same league as say Keanu or Matthew McConaughey (check out the shots of MM in recent Details, big sigh)

Add a comment