a Lynne's

Lynne's

Monday, May 23, 2005

The Pros
It is hard for me to publicly express all the reasons why I feel purchasing a house is the right thing for me. I know, I know, the cons come so easy. Many of the pros are very personal reasons that involve words like focusing, belonging and balance. (Things I don't necessarily want to share with some of the people that secretly read this blog)
In short, I feel like it is the right thing to do. I am almost 36 years old and I have a stable job. (I am certain my Dad’s illness also helped kick up my nesting instinct a notch.)
Two main things kept me from purchasing a home before; my fear of commitment & money. These things are fueling my con list but they did not keep me from making the plunge. This is an investment. Since, I am still trying to figure out the next step I should at least be doing something smart along they way that will make me some money. Plus, it is a really cute house.
Did I convince you?

3 Comments:

ya know what they say.
you can't miss with real estate.
good luck.
You go- you're giving up some stuff and gaining your own space-
I think it's a good move:)
You didn't have to convince me. I think it's a great thing to do. You pay monthly to live anywhere, but this way it's also an investment. Awesome.

Add a comment