a Lynne's

Lynne's

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Uncheck
I woke up very alert and feeling not so good about the oil tank - check.
In short, I knew a tank existed because I found the permit online. I drove out to the property at 8:00am (it's currently vacant) and started looking around the perimeter of the house. I kneeled down in the dirt and found evidence under the new deck.

I find it so annoying that everyone makes a big deal about oil tanks, the furnance and everything else, EXCEPT when the market is hot. The home inspector didn't say a word, the tank locate people who inspected the property in 2004 wrote that there was no evidence of a tank (they did not find any vents or fill points), but little ole me was able to look under a porch and see the vent thingy prominently displayed. Grrrr.

0 Comments:

Add a comment