a Lynne's

Lynne's

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Philosophy Talk
What is your personal velocity? Is your life already mapped out for you?
Do you have moments when you find yourself recognizing your life? Do you run away, surrender or embrace that life? Whose life is it? Is it your own, your destiny? What life are you recognizing? Do you have a choice, a say?
While driving my car this evening I caught a portion of
Philosophy Talk. The show's topic was ethics of identity. Later at home I watched Rebecca Miller's Personal Velocity.
I am having a slight philosophical moment; heightened by the fact that these two related events happened back-to-back. How shall I interpret this occurrence?

2 Comments:

The older I get the more I see kin taking a bigger role in my life.
You always have a choice. I firmly believe that.

Add a comment