a Lynne's

Lynne's

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


C'mon, they can't even *breed*!

What pisses you off?
Created by
ptocheia

OK, whatever. I don't really think of mules on a regular basis. But the last time I was in Arizona (not this past weekend but 5 years ago) I do remember getting pissed off at the mule.
M & I were hiking a trial in the Grand Canyon. A trail shared by mules. Mules that liked to piss A LOT. We spent SO Much time avoiding mule piss on the way down. Toward the end of the hike we were too tired to care about stepping in mule piss.

6 Comments:

Hiking down into a canyon and then back *up* on the way back is my least favorite style of hike. If I had been on that hike, I would have been stepping in mule excrement of all descriptions on the way back up, so eager would I have been to have the hike over with.
I hiked that trail with friends one summer. How down did you go?
um, er, that would be how far down in the canyon did you two hike.
Joey: I believe we went down to the suspension bridge, maybe a bit further. However far it was about 1/4 mile too much for me my legs started to get wobbly toward the end (this was pre-Oregon and I did not do too much hiking in South Florida). I recall we did 3 miles down then back up.

Rozanne: Yeah, I was eager to get it over but also so proud of myself for doing it. As said above this was my first big hike in a couple of years and I was a smoker at the time too.
Think you went further in. We went did not see bridge. Turned around at some rocks you could stand in.
I know that spot! I have photos!

Add a comment