a Lynne's

Lynne's

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hi. Happy December!
As you can see I have changed my template AGAIN. The blue reminded me of winter, peace, holidays, etc.
Not much to say. I haven't been real social lately. The last time I went out to play was Sunday (movies, cookie making party, and lots of wine). Did have a productive homeowner week: organized a little, decorated some for the holidays and got all my holiday shopping and shipping done. Today I have to work and that is all I have planned...maybe I will watch an Italian movie tonight. Tomorrow I hope to do some hiking.
It feels a little odd having mellow December. Anyways, that is all I have to offer at the moment. Hope to be back soon.

2 Comments:

I like it.

I haven't seen/talked to you in forever.
Thanks DeAnn. As you know it is just a freebie from Blogger. Nothing like your new upcoming fancy pretty site...

Add a comment