a Lynne's

Lynne's

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Maker's Mark & Crab makes for Good Winter Food
Last night and tonight I chose a Marker's Mark hot toddy (OK, I had two) for my beverage and crab cakes for my meal. If you are craving the same I would recommend the The Night Light Lounge over McCormick & Schmick's (Riverplace). I am not saying that I don't like McCormick & Schmick's, I do. But in this particular instance, I enjoyed my Night Light experience better. I wish I wrote down my thoughts last night on the crab cakes...
All I can say is that the cakes were light and tender and that my mouth had a very pleasant experience. Night Light also gets marks for presentation and a less expensive meal.

4 Comments:

Whiskey Lady. Purrrr
That would be bourbon whiskey lady. :)
I say crab cake taste tests all over town are in order!!!

Dave
Dave,
I am going to Lauro's tonight - if they are on the menu I will let you know!
Lynne

Add a comment