a Lynne's

Lynne's

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Wedding Crashers or The 40-Year-Old Virgin?

Wedding Crashers and The 40-year-old Virgin each have 5 MTV Movie Award nominations.
Does anyone else have a hard time deciding which flick you like more? I just finished watching the 40-Year-Old Virgin last night so Steve Carrel's great performance is fresh in my mind but Vince Vaughn was also hysterical. I think I like the supporting case of 40-year better, but Gloria Cleary was fun too and Rachel McAdams was very likeable...

4 Comments:

I've never laughed as hard at any movie. I think 40-Year-Old Virgin was one of the best, if not the best, movie of 2005. I agree with you about the supporting cast they were spot on every single one of them.
And of course it also had love & heart
Chris - I agree with you!
I loved both movies, though I thought Wedding Crashers was a bit more predictable. I would also have nominated 40 yr virgin as a Oscar best pic nomination. But I thought Vince Vaughn was incredible and rose/improved above the script.
I voted MTV awards yesterday (for the 1st time ever) and also voted for the gal Vaughn ends up marrying as breakthrough performance.

dave
Dave - Tuesday was the first I voted too. Wait, that can't be right. I am sure I voted back when I use to watch MTV. But it has been a LONG time.

Add a comment