a Lynne's

Lynne's

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Daughter Of Former Exotic Dancer Killed In Crash

Turn to 10.com, RI - May 17, 2006
PLYMPTON, Mass. -- Police said wet roads and excessive speed may have contributed to a car crash in Plymouth County that killed a 16-year-old girl...

This has got to be the most inappropriate and unnecessary headline I have ever seen. AND on top of that, the story links to the Princess Cheyenne entry in Wikipedia, but no link exists for the band Aerosmith.

Tasteless.

4 Comments:

Oh my WORD. As if who her mother is has anything to do with the crash or with the fact that she was skipping school (in the subhead). That kind of enrages me.
Thank you DeAnn. I am glad it enrages someone besides me!
i know. i am sure people care more about Ms. Rippa's hair.
anonymous -
you are SO correct.

Add a comment