a Lynne's

Lynne's

Friday, May 05, 2006

Our Favorite Things

My pets, like me, are high maintenance. Thank the lord for these lovely distractions.

For Jazz there is nothing, nothing, better than glitter balls. He plays with them forever and has been doing so since I first brought one home. There should be about 10 in our house but I only know where one is at the moment.

Layla, like most dogs, loves her Kong. I LOVE her Kong. She gets one when I leave for work and when it is time for her to go to bed. My favorite Kong filling is melted cheese. I stuff the thing with 2% milk cheese slices or part skim mozzarella then melt it in the microwave. I then put in the freezer and when the cheese hardens I stuff it with spinach and treats. She is occupied with that thing for at least an hour. She loves peanut butter stuffing too.

Layla is also ball obsessed but she prefers the tennis variety. Her favorite inside toy is a squeaky ShopByBreed glam slipper that JH got for her.

What items do your pets love?

10 Comments:

Oh my. They're buds! That's really cute. My cat, Ollie, used to love our dogs. In fact, he loved being mauled by them. His sister, Fawn, didn't.
M.
Head in mouth disease?
verrrry cute.
That's so cute! Are they making friends?
they're buddies!
Sorta like a lion and a lamb - very sweet
Thanks
They are WORKING on being buds. Those photo moments last seconds, then the mouth and paw positions change.
I think Jazz would really like to be friends with Layla. Layla is learning how to deal.
Thanks
They are WORKING on being buds. Those photo moments last seconds, then the mouth and paw positions change.
I think Jazz would really like to be friends with Layla. Layla is learning how to deal.
oh, my....her and jazz together!! very sweet. thanks, m
oh how cute! i love that they match!! - PM

Add a comment