a Lynne's

Lynne's

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Coincidence?

Tuesday I was in a meeting and I had this feeling/vision, not sure what it was, but I wrote down "bomb" and "explosion" on my yellow pad. Today I turned on the television and learned of the terror plot. I am not sure what to make of it but I thought I would post about it and see if anyone had any thoughts.

Knowing when things are going to happen is not entirely new to me but I would categorize that as intuition, as my guardians giving me a nudge, and it usually occurs with people I know. For example I had a dream when my grandmother (memere) died. I, like many people, will think of someone when they are thinking of me...stuff like that. Do I sound crazy?

5 Comments:

Madame Lynne!
S
S,
I will take that as a "yes, I sound crazy."
In another doodoodooo moment. K informed last night that on about the same day she changed her usual mantra of "well I could get hit by a bus" to "I could die by a bomb." or something similar. She says that she was surprised she said that and did not know why she said that.
Wow. Freaky. I have to say that I don't feel I have any sort of "sixth sense," but I totally believe that other people do.

So, no, I don't think you're crazy.
Rozanne.

I think every one has some sort of sixth sense/observational powers.

Thanks for not thinking I am crazy. :)
You're not crazy. I grew up with a father who can do that. Not too cool when you're a teenager, it's like living with Santa Claus..."he knows when you've been bad or good..." You get the picture!

Add a comment