a Lynne's

Lynne's

Friday, August 18, 2006

Furry Friday

I visit the Oregon Humane Society's web page mostly every Friday. I don't know why I still do because I sure have my fill with Layla and Jazz. Anyway, I thought why not highlight a couple of my favorites here on a semi-regular basis? Here are top two picks for the week.

Miss Brigitte. I can't believe she hasn't been adopted yet, she's a 9-month-old gem. I am guessing it takes longer when the animals are in a foster home rather than at the facility. Here's hoping this sweet girl finds a permanent home soon.

Teddy has been at the Humane Society since August 5th because his owner moved into an apartment. He is 9 years old and just appears to be a loving dog.

Keeping fingers crossed that these two sweeties find a good home soon.

1 Comments:

Darling. Both of them. If I lived in Oregon I would definitely try for Brigitte.

Add a comment