a Lynne's

Lynne's

Friday, October 13, 2006

Nothing

Wow, has it really been almost a month since my last post? It is not that I haven't thought about posting, I just don't anymore. Maybe it is because my social life is less now that I have a mortgage and less money in my pocket. Or maybe my social life is less because I am the fattest I have ever been in my entire life! Not that I don't get the invites anymore - because I do thanks to my charming personality and brilliant smile, but I just end up bailing at the last minute. Last night was perfect example. Instead of drinking and dancing at a club I was crashed on the couch by 9:00pm in my pj's watching Grey's Anatomy (oh forgot! I did so some leg exercises during a couple commercial breaks) Normally K and I get together on Thursday's. One of us cooks, we drink, and then watch GA together, but NO I had that party that I did not go to - the week before I was too tired.
It is all very sad, isn't it?
Much more going on in my world, lots of serious stuff but that is takes effort to write and put out there.

At least my sense of humor is "the best" .
(nod to Lelo)

the Wit

(61% dark, 34% spontaneous, 31% vulgar)


your humor style: CLEAN COMPLEX DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

The 3-Variable Funny Test!

6 Comments:

I, too, am the fattest I have ever been in my life. Maybe once we're on more similar schedules in a couple of weeks, we can walk/jog/workout together and hold each other accountable and what-not. What do you think?
The fall weather makes me want to stay home too!
DeAnn, We could/should certianly try.

Maritza - yeah the shorter days don't help.
Isn't that a fun quiz? I, too, am "the Wit."
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT


You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel
R - I like it. No surprise that you are the Wit.

CM - I posted your emailed results here so I could comment on them. (and so that it looks like people actually read my blog. oh so pathetic of me. i never use to do that.) ;)
All I can say is Right on.

Add a comment