a Lynne's

Lynne's

Friday, October 27, 2006

Random Real-time Presidential Facts

  • Lady Bird Johnson is still alive. No one really believes me when I tell them this but now I have proof.
  • Gerald Ford is the oldest living former President. He is one of two U.S. Presidents to live to the age of 93 years. On November 11, 2006, he will become the longest living U.S. President of all time, surpassing Ronald Reagan. Ford is also the last surviving member of the Warren Commission.
  • Rosalyn Carter is younger than Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush.

5 Comments:

Weird syncronicity!

I was just wondering the other day if ol' Lady Bird was still alive. She was last time I checked but that was two years ago.
Indeed! Hopefully you'll get this question in bar triv.
I sure hope so! I choked last week.
are taking bets on Ford?
Rozanne, I hope you have better luck this week.
LA, I am not, maybe I should. I think he will make it and if he doesn't they will keep him on life support so it happens.

Add a comment