a Lynne's

Lynne's

Monday, December 11, 2006

For the love of family, friends, and music...

I have burned 2 CD's in as many days. The first was a baby shower gift. It included Rosemary Clooney, Thank Heaven for Little Girls and Isaac Hayes, The First Time Ever I Saw your Face. Additional tracks by Ben Folds, Harry Nilsson, Ane Brun, Lux, Macy Gracy and other lullaby like songs. The second is a Christmas present for my soon to be 12 year old (or is it 11?) niece. Her CD had a total different vibe, it is mainly high energy and includes Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back (rapidly becoming a guilty pleasure of mine) and Say it Right by Nelly Furtado. There is also a couple of tracks by Fergie, Beyonce, Gwen, etc.

Creating these masterpieces takes lots of thought and time on my part, but there is more to it then just the music - there is the presentation too. At first look I was intimidated by this whole process, then I found Audio Label.
This software labeling software is SO easy to use AND they are currently offering a 15 day trial. Sweet! Thank you Audio Label for making my labor of love look good too.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

What a great gift idea! I think I should get started on doing that for Christmas!!
Yeah, often the homemade gifts that cost less money often take more time. Guess that is the point though.
DeAnn, Happy to have inspired.

LA, Yep.

Add a comment