a Lynne's

Lynne's

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gift Ideas

I gave you wrong information in my last post. Layla was included in one the calendars! She is "Miss July". (va va voom)

SO if you need a great holiday gift for the dog lover in your life (maybe that is you), and you want to support a great cause, please consider purchasing one of the OSLF calendars.
Layla can be purchased as solo dog for the year in view calendar ($7.99) or you can by the oversized wall one for $24.99. Or select one of the others.


Carol's Daughter's ocean bath oil is another great gift idea. Who doesn't need a little beach in a bottle to get through these short, dark, rainy days in the Pacific NW? Not into bath oil? Then I suggest you check out Daniel Craig in the Bahamas. Sigh.

4 Comments:

Miss July! Congrats!

Very, very cool.
Carol's take me away!
R - Thank you.

LA - Indeed.
Miss July! Hot stuff!

Send me your home addy or email so I can send you an Xmas card.

Add a comment